conditional statements
Author Message
 conditional statements

Is there a way I can use conditional statements to choose between different
ROUTES.
For example if I open a door by activating a TouchSensor the event is ROUTED
to an OrientationInterpolator rotating the door open. When the door is open
(or opening) I want the touchevent to be routed to another
OrientationInterpolator which closes the door.
Is this possible without scripting?
K.J. van der Bent

Tue, 07 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 conditional statements
As far as I know, you can't do it without scripting... though, doing it in
javascrit would be relatively easy.

--

Tue, 07 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 conditional statements

Quote:
>doing it in javascrit would be relatively easy.

Javascrit?  Must be similar to Sanskrit.  Sorry, couldn't resist.

Tue, 07 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 conditional statements
I don't believe that it can't be done without scripting but the scripting can
be very minimal.

You'll want to create a new route and remote the old route. But the objects
will have to explicitely known and you'll want to create the Route dynamically
as a
  System.out.println("Route <whatever> ")

I for this from Late Night vrml 2.0 ISBN 1-56276-504-3

Hope it helps.

-C-A.

Quote:
> Is there a way I can use conditional statements to choose between different
> ROUTES.
> For example if I open a door by activating a TouchSensor the event is ROUTED
> to an OrientationInterpolator rotating the door open. When the door is open
> (or opening) I want the touchevent to be routed to another
> OrientationInterpolator which closes the door.
> Is this possible without scripting?
> K.J. van der Bent

Wed, 08 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How conditional statements work?

2. Arithmetic operations in conditional statements

3. CASE stmt are they conditionals statements???

4. Conditional statements on Lists

5. Avoiding nested IF conditionals,and STOP statement

6. case statement flipflop statement

7. difference if statement with case statement?

8. Switch statement with nested If statement

9. Unexpected STATEMENT FUNCTION statement

10. "case" statement with conditional "when" clauses

11. Does conditional COPY still look for member?

12. Does conditional COPY still look for member?