Question: Any software stereo VRML viewers available?
Author Message
 Question: Any software stereo VRML viewers available?

Hello

I am interested to know if there are any vrml viewers that can produce
real-time stereo images that can be seen using the appropriate hardware (
LCD shutterglasses and a graphics card that supports stereo - ie. Hercules
Thriller 3D). I have done a lot of searching but so far I have only seen
mono viewers.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Henry

--
Interested in the applications of technology; past, present and future -

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ShapeViz 1.1, GIS Vector Viewer/VRML 97 Converter Now Available

2. Microsoft VRML 2.0 Viewer questions

3. vrml viewer question!

4. stereo rendering for VRML?

5. FYI - VRML in stereo info

6. Stereo Display and VRML

7. stereo (shutter glasses) mode in VRML?

8. Stereo in VRML?

9. VRML & Stereo image

10. Stereo VRML I'm Desperate

11. Compress VRML - Software Available?