VRML 99 how did it go?
Author Message
 VRML 99 how did it go?

Quote:

> Hi I was wondering if someone could tell me how vrml 99 went as i was unable
> to attend,was there any major developments that came out of if thanks. Paul

Sandy Ressler should be covering it at http://www.*-*-*.com/

//DrM

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML 99 how did it go?
Hi I was wondering if someone could tell me how VRML 99 went as i was unable
to attend,was there any major developments that came out of if thanks. Paul

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML 99 how did it go?
Yes indeedy I'll be writing it up and posting tomorrow or the next day for my
weekly article...but you can check out
lots of pics on my VRML99 Travelogue page at:
http://vrml.miningco.com/library/vrml99/blvrml99trv.htm

check out the Web3D repository page (Thurs page)

Sandy

--
Sandy / VRML Guide
The Mining Co.   http://vrml.miningco.com

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: pygtk-1.99.15, pyorbit-1.99.3, gnome-python-1.99.15

2. Aussie DevCon 99: 10 days to go!

3. VRML 99 Conf. Update

4. CFP: VRML 99

5. oopsla '99 - DesignFest '99, Call for Problems

6. moving data from pic 99 to pic 99

7. Displaying numbers beyond [E-99,E+99]

8. How can I go about doing this?

9. 99. not 99.0

10. What are people doing with VRML?

11. Anybody doing anything about serious physics in VRML?

12. Anyone doing VRML on SGI's ?