Remove Proto Node from CP2.1
Author Message
 Remove Proto Node from CP2.1

Hi!
 I am trying to remove my proto nodes from the scene graph in CP2.1 and
Netscape 4.06.I found that after I removed the nodes and do the garbage
collection(press "g" in java console) and dump the memeory to the memory.out
file(press "s" in java console).The proto's script is still there when I
check the file.But I can see my shutdown method of my script has really been
executed when I garbage collect the memory.I am sure there isn't any more
reference to my node and my code is rather simple.Has any one experience
this before or know what I missed.It'll be appreciated for any response!

            Another question is that CP2.1 and IE4.01 seems doesn't
cooperate well especially when there are Proto involved.Does anyone know the
problem?

 Thanks

Wed, 04 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. New nodes, but the nodes are PROTO's

2. CP2.0 or CP2.1

3. Get top node of a PROTO'typed object

4. Proto Node definition

5. EAI: Problem with getting EventIn of a PROTO node

6. PROTO problem w/ VisibilitySensor node

7. reusing field, not node, with PROTO?

8. Create Node from PROTO with EAI in Java !

9. Bugreport on PROTO-node

10. How to pass Transform node into a PROTO?

11. PROTO, script & node

12. Any better way to remove the ISed node?