Popup Window
Author Message
 Popup Window

Is there a way to make a html popup window by clicking on a vrml
object?

regards,

Sun, 10 Aug 2003 06:32:41 GMT
 Popup Window

Quote:
> Is there a way to make a html popup window by clicking on a vrml
> object?

> regards,

Yes, I've made this at http://guv.ethz.ch/~mfopp/VTB-K7 (sorry in german). I
made a new prototype, which gives a MFString to the browser. So you can give
for example
"javascript:window.open('turm.html','turm','resizable=no,width=470,height=37
5')".

cu Martin

Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:54:18 GMT
 Popup Window

Quote:

>Yes, I've made this at http://guv.ethz.ch/~mfopp/VTB-K7 (sorry in german). I
>made a new prototype, which gives a MFString to the browser. So you can give
>for example
>"javascript:window.open('turm.html','turm','resizable=no,width=470,height=37
>5')".

I dunno...  doesnt seem to work well.. the vrml window displays this
text message..

[object] (IE5)

[object Window]  (Netscape4)

I'm using Blaxxun under IE5 ..and Cortona under Netscape4

regards,

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:20:04 GMT

1. Hiding menu in popup-window

2. Instant messenger type popup windows

3. Popup window doesn't close (BUG?)

4. controls with template on a popup-window?

5. Disable javascript to avoid popup windows.

6. popup window with "anchor" node

7. Opening a popup window

8. How: 2D popup window

9. Javascript popup window

10. Popup windows in TSR's

11. popup windows with php?

12. How to popup window with text using python?