VRML`s Contest // Concurso de VRML
Author Message
 VRML`s Contest // Concurso de VRML

Hi VRMLs maniatics!

- I have a VRMLs district and i have been thinking in a VRMLs Contest, if
there is anybody who likes take part, go to (please leave a message in the
forum or vote in the inquiry).

http://www.*-*-*.com/

- There will be prices!!! and its FREE.

- Possibly i make several categories including the best Images or
Animations.

- Sorry my english, i am spanish :-D

?Hola Maniticos de VRML!

- Tengo un distrito de vrml y estaba penasando en hacer un concurso de VRML,
si alguien est interesado que se pase por esta direccin (deja un mensaje
en el foro o vota en la encuesta).

http://www.*-*-*.com/

- Habr premios!!! y es grtis.

- Posiblemente habr varias categorias incluyendo la mejor imagen o la mejor
animacin.

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 05:49:54 GMT
 VRML`s Contest // Concurso de VRML

Apr 2001:

Quote:
>Hi VRMLs maniatics!

That isn't an English word (yet) but it ought to be!  A cross between
maniacs and fanatics -- yup, he's got us there.

Quote:
>- I have a VRMLs district and i have been thinking in a VRMLs
>Contest, if there is anybody who likes take part, go to (please
>leave a message in the forum or vote in the inquiry).

>http://distritos.telepolis.com/VRML

>- There will be prices!!! and its FREE.

Hay premios, no hay precios -- prizes.

Yeah, sign me up.  But I get a 404 on the URL.  Let us know when it's
on the air.

Sorry for poking fun.  As people on this list can tell you, I'd speak
Spanish more often, but every time I do people fall down laughing.  I
can't understand why.  ;-)
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

"His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid
curiosity."

Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:40:52 GMT
 VRML`s Contest // Concurso de VRML
?Hi again!

- I already have seen that my english is not very well but more or less you
understand me :-D, the contest will be as soon as i have a good group of
participants (or less than 1 month)  i have reviewed the URL and my server
changed (the next day) my URL without say me nothing! ouh... sorry..., so i
give a "complete" new URL.

- http://www.telepolis.com/cgi-bin/t30/!DISTRITOSEC?distrito=VRML

or...

Go to http://www.telepolis.com -> Distritos -> Informtica -> VRML (in the
software chapter).

- Sorry my english again!. :-), thx!

-Thx Bob for your suggestions, i promise enhance my vocabulary. ;-D

?Hola de nuevo!

- Ya he visto que mi ingls no es muy bueno pero ms o menos veo que me
entendis :-D, el concurso ser tan pronto como tenga un buen nmero de
participantes o en menos de 1 mes, ya he revisado la URL y resulta que mi
servidor me ha cambiado la direccin sin avisarme! lamento las molestias...
as que os doy la direccin "completa".

- http://www.telepolis.com/cgi-bin/t30/!DISTRITOSEC?distrito=VRML

o...

- Podis ir a http://www.telepolis.com -> Distritos -> Informtica -> VRML
(en el apartado de VRML).

Gracias Bob por tus arreglos a mi mail , prometo mejorar mi vocabulario. ;-D

Quote:

> Apr 2001:

> >Hi VRMLs maniatics!

> That isn't an English word (yet) but it ought to be!  A cross between
> maniacs and fanatics -- yup, he's got us there.

> >- I have a VRMLs district and i have been thinking in a VRMLs
> >Contest, if there is anybody who likes take part, go to (please
> >leave a message in the forum or vote in the inquiry).

> >http://distritos.telepolis.com/VRML

> >- There will be prices!!! and its FREE.

> Hay premios, no hay precios -- prizes.

> Yeah, sign me up.  But I get a 404 on the URL.  Let us know when it's
> on the air.

> Sorry for poking fun.  As people on this list can tell you, I'd speak
> Spanish more often, but every time I do people fall down laughing.  I
> can't understand why.  ;-)
> --
> Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
> crispen at hiwaay dot net

> "His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid
> curiosity."

Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:23:44 GMT
 VRML`s Contest // Concurso de VRML

Quote:
>>Hi VRMLs maniatics!

>That isn't an English word (yet) but it ought to be!  A cross between
>maniacs and fanatics -- yup, he's got us there.

I sorta prefer "faniacs"! :)

--
www.webmeeters.net
 - For forming international Virtual Companies from all talented professionals

Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:27:22 GMT

1. VRML's Contest //Concurso de VRML

2. Argentino de Bs.As que quiera armar grupo de estudio VRML

3. Walking throught a School In VRML / Viaja a trav├ęs de la escuela en VRML

4. Italian Vrml Contest

5. VRML Contest, w/ prize $$$!

6. Turorial de Vrml 2.0

7. VRML.HOME.PAGES.DE

8. ***Brazilian*** Lista de discuss?o vrml-brasil

9. VRML 2.0 DE-CONVERTER

10. Distrito de VRML

11. Contest Registration (was: Re: ICFP Programming Contest (ii))

12. Lecture dynamique de membre(s) de PDS