IndexedLineSet
Author Message
 IndexedLineSet

Is it possible to change the thickness of lines from an IndexedLineSet?

Marnix and Marco

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 IndexedLineSet

Marco) saying on 20 Apr 2000:

Quote:
>Is it possible to change the thickness of lines from an IndexedLineSet?

Not yet.  I believe it will be possible in X3D.  In the meantime, look
for Robert Lipman's beam protos at http://cic.nist.gov/vrml/ecs.html  I
dimly recall that either Robert or Tom Kaye once had a similar PROTO
called IndexedCylinderSet, which sounds like just what you need.  A net
search may turn it up.  I thought I'd linked to it on my website, but I
couldn't find it just now.
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Touching an IndexedLineSet, How?

2. Very simple problem with an indexedlineset

3. dashed IndexedLineSet

4. Cylinder like IndexedLineSet

5. PROTO: changing the coordIndex field of a IndexedLineSet

6. My indexedLineSet behaves strange

7. IndexedLineSet Spiral - build up

8. IndexedLineSet in VRML 1.0

9. IndexedLineSet in Cosmo 2.0

10. Problem with setting IndexedLineSets 'point'

11. IndexedLineSet

12. Colors in IndexedLineSet