Help: Lost Vrml Event Paper
Author Message
 Help: Lost Vrml Event Paper

I once downloaded a paper by one of the original vrml gurus (Marrin,
Pesce, Carey, Bell) about how to implement efficent event routing in a
browser.  I've been looking for this paper for the last couple of days,
and can't find it using any of the search engines.  Anyone out there
have a copy of this paper, or can point me to the url?

Since vrml.sgi.com went away, it's really hard to find documentation
these days.  Web3d just doesn't seem to be very helpful...

Thanks in advance for any tips!
Peter Zingg

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 06 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disambiguating java.awt.Event and vrml.Event?

2. LOST SOURCE CODE IN CLIPPER : HELP HELP HELP !!!!!

3. Ousterhout and Tcl lost the plot with latest paper

4. Ousterhout and Tcl lost the plot with latest paper

5. Object IDs are bad (was: Ousterhout and Tcl lost the plot with latest paper)

6. Ousterhout and Tcl lost the plot with latest paper

7. Ousterhout and Tcl lost the plot with latest paper

8. Ousterhout and Tcl lost the plot with latest paper

9. Object IDs are bad (was: Ousterhout and Tcl lost the plot with latest paper)

10. Ousterhout and Tcl lost the plot with latest paper

11. Ousterhout and Tcl lost the plot with latest paper

12. Ousterhout and Tcl lost the plot with latest paper