java vrml package?
Author Message
 java vrml package?

Hello!
Where I can find the java vrml package on a silicon with Cosmoplayer
1.0?
I know that  on a PC it is usually in
...\netscape\program\plugins\npcosmop21.jar
but on unix?
Krystian

Tue, 29 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 java vrml package?

Quote:

> Where I can find the java vrml package on a silicon with Cosmoplayer
> 1.0?

I believe this is true, but haven't verified it myself:
http://home.hiwaay.net/~crispen/vrmlworks/faq/faq3.html#q1
--
Bob & Kelly Crispen

"And I observe, when any Yahoo comes from London out of Curiosity [to]
visit me at mine own House, we neither of us are able to deliver our
Conceptions in a Manner intelligible to the other."

Wed, 30 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Java VRML Package

2. Needing the Java VRML Package

3. java vrml package

4. java vrml-package

5. VRML/java scripting example and vrml.* packages

6. VRML in Java vs Java in VRML

7. VRML 2.0 Java API Package

8. VRML packages for Java

9. VRML Package for Java

10. vrml.*.* packages for java-scripting

11. VRML 2.0 Package for Java?

12. VRML Package for JAVA