help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Message
 help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

we would like to integrate in vrml file objects form other one .
user can select the object (box,...)from a menu then the specified
object is created after what it is integreated in the destination
file.is that possible ?
if yes how (java!????) if there someone whose interested in helping us
can mail for more details .

            lot of thanks :)

Sat, 08 Oct 2005 22:58:41 GMT
 help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!
There area two ways to do that using an empt inline and a script the
give the inline an url for an object or using createvrmlfromstring.
Best way look at our vrmltech library to the following simple demos:
http://www.neeneenee.de/vrml/worlds/tech/tech.php

Browser02

Browser03

inline01

inlin02

You can browse trough and download the library.

Karamba!

::Bart::VRMLsuck
http://www.neeneenee.de/vrml/

Sun, 09 Oct 2005 15:40:33 GMT
 help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!
It's Cool but for my work i need to use browser.createvrmlfromfile()
i didn't andestand the parametres of this function so can you help!

Tue, 11 Oct 2005 05:48:14 GMT
 help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

You can load VRML ( .wrl ) files with

    createVrmlFromUrl( )

  using the Java VRML EAI as is shown

  in the " H-Anim People Poser"

  which allows you to Load & Pose Human Avatars
  which requires the VRML Scenegraph to be scanned
  and the Joint Name Fields read & stored so they
  can be moved under your control.

VRML EAI FAQ & Demos
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~imaging/eaifaq.html#examples
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~imaging/HAnimPoser.html

Quote:
> It's Cool but for my work i need to use browser.createvrmlfromfile()
> i didn't andestand the parametres of this function so can you help!

http://www.*-*-*.com/

  Hey, Java is the easier, better way to animate VRML.

  Please don't make it make it sound difficult.

  Pure Java solutions are easier than the VRML EAI
method found in the out of print books, there are
problems of compatibility between various browsers,
OSes, and VRML plug-ins.

  The most standards compliant and reliable
combination I found was using Cosmo in Netscape & Mozilla.

  Here's some code that works in the demo above:

  EventInMFNode addChildrenEven{*filter*}cher = null;

  private void addVrmlToRootScene( Node   rootNode,
                                   String vrml_file_to_load )
{

   try {

       addChildrenEven{*filter*}cher = (EventInMFNode)
                    rootNode.getEventIn( "addChildren" );
     }
        catch ( InvalidEventInException e ) {
                println( "initScene: InvalidEventInException " + e );
                return;
     }

     try {

                String [ ] urlStringArray = { vrml_file_to_load  };

        browser.createVrmlFromURL( urlStringArray, rootNode,
"addChildren"         );

      } catch( InvalidVrmlException e                    ) {
               println( "error " + e ); }

      // ...
   }

  // --- end code sample

  Vrml Load from URL with 'pure' Java engines:

| Dynamic Addition and Removal of Nodes
| -------------------------------------
|
| This example shows,
|
| how to add/remove nodes on the fly. ...
|
| Whenever a new node should be inserted,
|
| it is created via the createX3DFromURL-method.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Chess Player : Load VRML player & Chess Pieces ( Shout3d )
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~imaging/H-Anim_Avatars.html
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~imaging/shout3d/models/H-Anim/chess_playe...
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~imaging/shout3d/models/GameChessPawn.wrl

Games with VRML files loaded with Java3d: BattleShip, Racing.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~imaging/games_with_java3d.html

| VRML EAI lets you have the advantages of the plug-in
| while also having Java's superior ( compared to the VRML scripts )
| Object-Oriented Programming features ( classes, inheritance,
| more advanced paramter passing mechanism, advanced GUI
| -- for buttons, dials, labels, text entry fields, etc  -- the
| advanced Java 1.1 Events processing models and support
| for multiple threads,  ... and more  ...
|
| VRML EAI is used in leading high performance 3d rendering
| projects such as VCom3d's award winning Signing Avatars
| ( a commercial product ) and Web3d's ( the body that oversees VRML )
| current head, Don Brutzman,  uses it, and even people like me:
|
|   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~brutzman
|   http://www.*-*-*.com/
|   http://www.*-*-*.com/
|
|   http://www.*-*-*.com/
|   http://www.*-*-*.com/

http://www.*-*-*.com/ %...

  Java lets you display VRML animations including
rendering Finger Spelling for the Deaf with any
of these methods: Java VRML EAI, Java3d, Shout3d.

  The false & fraudulent claims of Prentice-Hall books
and the liars Justin Couch & Alan Hudson of Yumetech.com
have hurt our community, and the poor deaf children.

  -- Paul, Java Developer & Web Animator
  ---------------------------------------
Imaging the Imagined: Modeling with Math & a Keyboard

Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:02:46 GMT

1. help! f90.help help help help

2. HELP HELP HELP HELP

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

5. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

8. Help Help Help

9. TopSpeed - ODBC 3.1???? HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP - HELP - HELP

11. HELP HELP HELP - round function error

12. SUPER TAGGING HELP HELP HELP