Cosmo player 2.0 vs 2.1
Author Message
 Cosmo player 2.0 vs 2.1

Hi all,

I have just downloaded cosmoplayer 2.1 for my laptop. I have a small vrml
which looks fine on my desktop using cosmoplayer 2.0. When I display the
same world on my laptop using cosmoplayer 2.1 the world doesn't look the
same. There is lots of pale blue coloring corrupting the image. This doesn't
seem to be attached to any object but moves around as I rotate the world.
Has anyone else seen this?

Mick.

Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. WorldView 2.1 vs Cosmo Player 2.1

2. Cosmo player 2.1 under MacOS and nurbs

3. Cosmo player 2.1 plugin for aol 4.0 browser

4. Cosmo Player 2.1 - IE4 Fullscreen Bug?

5. Bug?: Cosmo Player 2.1 - IE4 Fullscreen

6. Cosmo Player 2.1 hogs memory

7. Cosmo Player 2.1 COM EAI

8. Java problem with Cosmo Player 2.1 and Netscape Navigator 3.01

9. inline node not working in cosmo 2.0/2.1????

10. Cosmo Player 2.0?? How to Uninstall or Remove

11. Cosmo Player 2.0 for Windows 95/NT

12. JDK Version for Netscape4 and Cosmo Player 2.0