What's the difference between Cosmo1.0 Player and Cosmo2.0 Player
Author Message
 What's the difference between Cosmo1.0 Player and Cosmo2.0 Player

Hello!

I make a scene and it inlcude a  TV labeled "Panasonic" .
"Panasonic" is a simple Text Node.It look nice by
IE(Ms vrml Player1.0) and Comso 2.0 Player.

But it was TURN OVER in Cosmo1.0. (For example: "M" --> "W")

Why?

My homepage:   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~waihing/
This is the TV   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~waihing/tv.wrl

Ma Luyao
P.R.China

Mon, 05 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 What's the difference between Cosmo1.0 Player and Cosmo2.0 Player

Subject: What's the difference between Cosmo1.0  Player and Cosmo2.0
Player
As far as I've been able to tell:
1) Different dashboard (I prefer the 2 version)
2) Cosmo 2.1 works, Cosmo 1.0 (as shipped with NS4) has an interesting
collection of bugs. I'll add yours to the list, and continue to use 2.1.

I'd guess 2.0 is closer to 2.1 than to 1.0.

Quote:
>I make a scene and it inlcude a  TV labeled "Panasonic" .
>"Panasonic" is a simple Text Node.It look nice by
>IE(Ms VRML Player1.0) and Comso 2.0 Player.

It also looks nice in NS4, Cosmo 2.1

Quote:
>My homepage:  http://home.netvigator.com/~waihing/

Nice!

Remove the obvious ending from my email address to reply

Wed, 07 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cosmo1!=Cosmo2

2. Can't Move LV Player shortcut

3. Bass players I've heard of

4. Cosmo Player's controls are the worst!

5. Empeg's MP3 car audio player

6. Good & cheap mp3 player, USB Flash disk, cd/vcd/mp3 player and digital camera etc

7. Good & cheap mp3 player, USB Flash disk, cd/vcd/mp3 player and digital camera etc

8. good & cheap mp3 player, USB Flash disk, cd/vcd/mp3 player and digital camera etc

9. I student and must do a game of draughts, player vs player!!

10. Interfacing Windows media player?

11. Windows Media Player Automation

12. movie player