nested transforms
Author Message
 nested transforms

Thanks to Gavin for the correction.  As a way of partially making up
for not having read the original question thoroughly enough, I offer
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~crispen/worlds/test/rotation_toy.wrl

Change each of the slider pots and you can see for yourself what
the values in an SFRotation field do.

The green line is the vector about which the object rotates.  Read
the source to find out why one of the axis labels is missing.

Coming soon: a viewpoint toy.
--
Bob & Kelly Crispen

"And I observe, when any Yahoo comes from London out of Curiosity [to]
visit me at mine own House, we neither of us are able to deliver our
Conceptions in a Manner intelligible to the other."

Wed, 30 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 nested transforms

Quote:
>Thanks to Gavin for the correction.  As a way of partially making up
>for not having read the original question thoroughly enough, I offer
>http://home.hiwaay.net/~crispen/worlds/test/rotation_toy.wrl

>Change each of the slider pots and you can see for yourself what
>the values in an SFRotation field do.

>The green line is the vector about which the object rotates.  Read
>the source to find out why one of the axis labels is missing.

>Coming soon: a viewpoint toy.

Thanks. With luck I'll be able to produce a kickass world for my
project.

--
                                                      Tim

------------------ Web : http://come.to/funhouse ----------------------

                      "This is who we are"

Thu, 31 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with touch sensors in a nested Transform (Oops, I mistyped in previous email)

2. Problem with nested Transform-nodes

3. nested transforms

4. Problem with touch sensors in a nested Transform

5. Transform nesting in Cortona

6. That nested nested nested if statement...

7. Un-Nesting Nested Lists

8. About Un-Nesting Nested Lists

9. Fast Fourier Transform with APL

10. Fast Fourier Transform & wavelets