VRML ERD
Author Message
 VRML ERD

It would be pretty useful to work with database entity-relationship diagrams
in 3D space. My present 2D diagram, showing a mess of foreign key
relationships, reminds me of the scene in Moby{*filter*} in which Ahab is all
tangled up in sail ropes. Anyone know of such a tool?

Thanks,
Tim Romano

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ERD

2. ERD - Demo End Eval

3. ERD - Ship Day

4. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

5. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)

6. VRML 2000 : Platform Independence Keeps VRML alive

7. Rapid flipping between 2 VRML-1 files with VRML-2

8. VRML 2.0 to VRML 1.0 Converter

9. vrml-java-generated vrml

10. Comunication between a VRML and a embedded VRML

11. VRML/java scripting example and vrml.* packages

12. obj to VRML & VRML to obj