Human body in VRML
Author Message
 Human body in VRML

Hi,

where to get high quality human body in VRML, it should be applied in
medical purpose.

Thanks
Xu

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 19:25:54 GMT
 Human body in VRML
http://www.*-*-*.com/
That URL point to the mainindex for the VisibleHuman project. From there you
can choose to enter '{*filter*}anatomy' (
http://www.*-*-*.com/
tml ),
or '3D Models' (
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) that
contains the best human dissection in 3D that Ive seen! Good luck. Daniel
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> Hi,

> where to get high quality human body in VRML, it should be applied in
> medical purpose.

> Thanks
> Xu

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 19:54:13 GMT
 Human body in VRML
For the best in medical vrml application made with the help of
Parallelgraphics have a look at this!!!!!

http://synaptic.mvc.mcc.ac.uk/simulators.html

Quote:
> Hi,

> where to get high quality human body in VRML, it should be applied in
> medical purpose.

> Thanks
> Xu

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:33:01 GMT
 Human body in VRML
http://philliphansel.com/avatars/skeleton.wrl

I took that wonderful skeleton Daniel Bergstrom pointed out the other day
and converted the static model to humanoid animation standard (and scaled it
down, it was about 100 meters tall). This model now has the proper medical
nomenclature for the joints and segments. This avatar has 8 gestures though
the touch sensor only fires off one dramatic one. Looks great in multi-user
environment.

Original model from...
http://www.npac.syr.edu/projects/3Dvisiblehuman/VRML/VRML2.0/MEDVIS/
Uh, used without permission ( I guess I need to write them).

--
---
Mr. Phillip Sand Hansel II

http://philliphansel.com

Quote:
> For the best in medical vrml application made with the help of
> Parallelgraphics have a look at this!!!!!

> http://synaptic.mvc.mcc.ac.uk/simulators.html

> > Hi,

> > where to get high quality human body in VRML, it should be applied in
> > medical purpose.

> > Thanks
> > Xu

Sat, 18 Oct 2003 09:56:51 GMT

1. HUMAN SIMULATION IN VRML: Frank!

2. Where to find human organ VRML files?

3. YOU control human Avatar on the Web : VRML, Java, H-Anim

4. Physics-based rigid body simulation in VRML 2.0

5. grabbing body from info body and rewriting proc

6. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

7. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)

8. An experiment in human nature 18234

9. TO ERR IS HUMAN...

10. An experiment in human nature 4784

11. humans type too much why

12. Basis 15 in human-readable form - rtfrtf.el