Getting browser to use recompiled java class ??
Author Message
 Getting browser to use recompiled java class ??

I have some protos using java classes. I find that the only way I can get
the browser to use a new version after a changing & re-compile is by
re-naming it.
Setting the browser cache settings seems to have no effect.

There must be a switch in the browser somewhere to make it check the class
version each time while you are debugging your proto ??

Thanks in advance
Steve

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting browser to use recompiled java class ??
Hi Steve Smith

Quote:
> I have some protos using java classes. I find that the only way I can get
> the browser to use a new version after a changing & re-compile is by
> re-naming it.

I close my NC and open it again after every recompiling

Quote:
> There must be a switch in the browser somewhere to make it check the class
> version each time while you are debugging your proto ??

To reload HTML applet under NC I use <shift> "Reload" but it doesn't work with
Cortona.

Evgeny

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. using java classes for VRML nodes and base types

2. ada-java newbie question: getting java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

3. Java class path and remote classes on server

4. Java Object Not Returned/Java Class Not Preserved

5. Smalltalk Collection Classes to Java JGL Classes Mapping

6. HELP! Can't read browser's view position while in Java Class using EAI

7. Browsers, browsers, browsers

8. modifying classes used by other classes

9. getting new web browser in a vrml world

10. Getting ip address and browser info

11. Is Java dead on the browser?

12. Juice/Java wireframe demo *always* crashes my browser.