Using VRML and Java EAI
Author Message
 Using VRML and Java EAI

Hi!
I would like to know if anyone can help me with java and vrml programming.  I
know how to make the connection between the java EAI and vrml browser, I've
managed to get both onto one HTML page.

The problem I have is to be able to actually code the applet to get the vrml
browser to show what I want to do.

I need to create a 3D grid so that I can place different sizes of polygons as
panels onto various parts of the grid.  That is the general idea though I need
to eventually manipulate the created world, by that I mean allow the ability to
edit the world, colour, sizes etc.

If anyone has any ideas or think they may but need me to clarify the task
further let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Manisha

Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:08:06 GMT

1. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

2. Problem with vrml- and java-time (using EAI)

3. Java in frame can't get instance of Java EAI + VRML in another frame

4. EAI version of VRML 2.0 Tic-Tac-Toe game (VRML + Java)

5. VRML/EAI and Java

6. getting VRML and Java/EAI to work in Netscape 4.6 (a solution)

7. Where do I get the VRML EAI(API) for java

8. Android Mercenary, Will Fight for Good or Evil ( VRML / Java EAI )

9. VRML+JavaScript+Java&EAI error on NT (but not 95)

10. EAI SFTime from java to vrml

11. HOW2?: Communication EAI - JAVA applet inside VRML file

12. Poblems with vrml/java-EAI