getBrowser() problem in EAI
Author Message
 getBrowser() problem in EAI

Every time I use browser.getBrowser() I get a compiler error saying
"class netscape.plugins.Plugin not found" any ideas? classpath is setup
for blaxxun if that helps

Roger

Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 getBrowser() problem in EAI
Hi,
if you're searching the Plugin.class file you can find it in:

C:\Program Files\Netscape\Communicator\Program\java\classes\java40.jar

So you can try to insert this line in the classpath.

Emanuele

Quote:

> Every time I use browser.getBrowser() I get a compiler error saying
> "class netscape.plugins.Plugin not found" any ideas? classpath is setup
> for blaxxun if that helps

> Roger

Emanuele Bovisio              tel: +39-0332-785 195
Joint Research Centre         fax: +39-0332-789 185

21020 Ispra (VA) - ITALY

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 getBrowser() problem in EAI

Quote:
> Every time I use browser.getBrowser() I get a compiler error saying
> "class netscape.plugins.Plugin not found" any ideas? classpath is setup
> for blaxxun if that helps

That's how I compile java code for blaxxun:

javac -classpath
f:\progra~1\jdk1.1.6\lib\classes.zip;c:\progra~1\netscape\communicator\program\java\classes\;f:\progra~1\jdk1.1.7\lib\capsapi_classes.zip;.;c:\progra~1\netscape\communicator\program\java\classes\java40.jar
%1

The above line is in a batch file, hence %1 is used as the parameter for
the .bat file. Double check if you have all libraries shown.
capsapi_classes.zip has to do with security scheme of netscape, only
necessary if you use JNI. If you don't just remove that section.

Good luck,

JVc.

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. getBrowser problem (EAI)

2. HELP: problem with EAI getBrowser call in COSMO 1.0

3. Problem with EAI and getBrowser

4. EAI: getBrowser

5. EAI: getBrowser(Applet,frame,index)

6. eai: getBrowser / start-stop TimeSensor question

7. eai getBrowser trouble

8. EAI,Cosmo Player: getBrowser return NullPointerException!

9. pb with EAI, getBrowser() doesn't work

10. ??? on EAI getBrowser()

11. Q: EAI getBrowser()

12. EAI getBrowser() AND ie