Textureproblem FireGL 1000 Pro
Author Message
 Textureproblem FireGL 1000 Pro

hi all,

I have a little problem with my FireGL 1000 pro using the latest
reference driver from 3dlabs. After I load a very comlex scene with 10
textures and animation, the open gl driver/card is not able to calculate
the z-buffer for the textureobjects right. The scene was created with
3dstudio max and looks fine in the internet explorer with worlview 2.1
and the FireGl card.

I cant believe that navigator with cosmo player 2.1 and a videocard
which is optimised for Open GL arent able to display a 3D world with
texturemapping in a correct way.

Maybe someone has a solution for my problem, by the way the viper 550
displays the scene correct and in the software modus the scene looks
good too.

Thanks j?rg

-----------------------
J?rg Kattwinkel

0421-5577921
0172-4360030
-----------------------

Wed, 07 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to combine 1000 columns from 1000 files ?

2. 1000 Lenders Nationwide

3. Creating 1000-word database

4. cpd2.1 and internal error 1000

5. Verifone PINpad 1000

6. select count(*) from test_file where id>100 and id<1000

7. cla 2.1 errorcode 1000 ?

8. Internal Error Code 1000;1001

9. Internal Error Code 1000;1001 Ver2.1

10. Error Code 1000: Any Help?

11. CW2.0 Picture : period as 1000 separator