Info: Web3D Repository updates 2002-07-08
Author Message
 Info: Web3D Repository updates 2002-07-08

The Web3D Repository is a noncommercial resource for the Web3D community
provided by the Web3D Consortium located at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

By listing the products below, Web3D Consortium and the Web3D Repository
are only providing information, and are not endorsing any of these
products.
n.b. the following updates will be realized in the Repository  Monday
2002-07-08 2:07am PST.

this week: 2002-07-08

EVENTS
====================================
11-14 Sep 2002 HC-2002
Fifth International Conference on Humans and Computers

http://www.*-*-*.com/

The Fifth International Conference on Humans and Computers is a forum
which addresses all aspects of research related to humans and computers.

COMPETITIONS
============
Entry deadline Sept 20 2002
Art on the Net 2002

http://www.*-*-*.com/

The theme of the "Art on the Net 2002" is "9.11," the day that left us
with many questions that demand answers. Having this event as our theme,
we believe, compells us to SHARE the journey to search for its meaning.
To best serve such nature of this project, and to express our desire to
eliminate conventional style of judging artworks as explained in the
Guest Director's introduction, we decided to leave the reviewing process
in the hands of the participants and make the process itself a
collaboration. "Art on the Net" is a place of experiment where new state
of art is continually pursued. The entries to the contest are at where
the forefront of art history, latest technology and changing society
meet --- As we all know, that is the very crossing point where new forms
of art have always been born. The deadline for entry is September 20. We
look forward to your creative entries.

CREATION TOOLS
=======
{*filter*}Toolbox for Java (Satoshi Konno)

http://www.{*filter*}garage.org/vrml/ctb/java/index.html

3D{*filter*}Toolbox for Java is a VRML2.0/97 authoring tool for Jav= a
platforms. vrml is the most standard 3D file format on the World Wide W=
eb now. However, It is difficult to create good interactive behaviors f=
or beginner creators who have not been studied computer programming
langu= ages, because the creators have to use the languages, Java or
Java Sc= ript, to create the behaviors. {*filter*}Toolbox has a visual
programm= ing language so that the creators can create the interactive
behaviors ea= sily. Using {*filter*}Toolbox, the creators can create the
behaviors only to= connect between icon modules by data-flow lines.

Platforms:
Java

==|==

Info: Web3D Repository updates 2002-07-08

--
kiwano (Andrew Reitemeyer)
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:40:09 GMT
[...]

Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:40:27 GMT

1. Info: Web3D Repository updates 2002-05-13

2. Info: Web3D-VRML Repository updates 2001.02.04

3. Info: Web3D Repository updates 2002-12-09

4. Info: Web3D Repository updates 2002-01-21

5. Info: Web3D Repository updates 2002-10-14

6. Info: Web3D Repository updates 2002-09-02

7. Info: Web3D Repository updates 2002-08-19

8. Info: Web3D Repository updates 2002-07-29

9. Info: Web3D Repository updates 2002-06-17

10. Info: Web3D Repository updates 2002-06-10