scripting question
Author Message
 scripting question

I learning vrml and got some questions.....please help!

a).
 for example i route events from sensor to script. Can script in response to
event create OWN window
(for example, u right-click on object -> appear dialog box with its
properties)?
b).how can this script determain is it was right- or left- click?

c).In many multiuser systems (WorldsChat, ActiveWorlds) when u place
mousecursor over object
(not click, just place) , in that place appear tooltip with describes the
object.
how can i do this in vrml?(I think to place tooltip i must have screen
coords of cursor
so can i determine them from script?)

Thu, 18 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pretty easy (I think) shell script question

2. URGENT: Shell scripting question

3. Shell script questions...

4. AWK script question

5. script question