Browser.getBrowser(this)
Author Message
 Browser.getBrowser(this)

hello

I've problems to get the EAI working on Netscape 4.03 with
CosmoPlayer installed.
the problem is on Irix 6.3 (O2)

when i try to get the vrml.external.Browser via

myBrowser = vrml.external.Browser.getBrowser(this);

i just get the exception:

# Applet exception: exception:
    netscape.javascript.JSException:
    unable to reflect embed with index 0 -
    not loaded yet?
netscape.javascript.JSException:
    unable to reflect embed with index 0 -
    not loaded yet?
  at vrml.external.Browser.getBrowser(Browser.java:87)
* at vrml.external.Browser.getBrowser(Browser.java:73)

i just call the getBrowser() when user pushes a Button so i think
all should be loaded well...

before this problem i had crazy CLASSPATH problems...
now i added a jar including the vrml.external package and
the java40.jar for the netscape package ...

i think i reached non-CLASSPATH-problem now ...

any hints ???

thanks in advance...

btw: i seem to have problems with the Gnus that's why for the ugly
     Message-ID. so don't shoot me but my admin ...

--
<--------------------------------------->
             Tobias Hintze

<--------------------------------------->

Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. (Browser.getBrowser)Problem.

2. Browser.getBrowser not working

3. Browser::getBrowser: Plugin pointer not available.

4. pb: Browser.getBrowser(this) and Class name?

5. Browser.getBrowser(Applet)

6. Browser.getBrowser() always failed when using Netscape

7. Browsers, browsers, browsers

8. EAI: getBrowser

9. VRML and javasrcipt function "getbrowser"

10. GetBrowser METHOD

11. java and the getbrowser method...

12. EAI: getBrowser(Applet,frame,index)