How to convert .cel graphics used in 3DS MAX
Author Message
 How to convert .cel graphics used in 3DS MAX

Him all

I have several freeware meshes which came with graphics files in .cel
format. Does anyone know of a program which can read these files and
convert them to another format??

I know I could setup a render of the textures in MAX and then screen grab
but I was hoping for an easier method. Also how are .cel format graphics
created??

Paul Aslin

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 08:49:50 GMT
 How to convert .cel graphics used in 3DS MAX
Autodesk Animator .cel files can be converted by '3D Exploration'
http://www.xdsoft.com/

The files are 2D graphics and not 3D meshes.

Wayne Hogue
MicroMouse Productions
http://www.micromouse.ca/

Quote:

> Him all

> I have several freeware meshes which came with graphics files in .cel
> format. Does anyone know of a program which can read these files and
> convert them to another format??

> I know I could setup a render of the textures in MAX and then screen grab
> but I was hoping for an easier method. Also how are .cel format graphics
> created??

> Paul Aslin

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 04:18:31 GMT

1. convert from 3ds max

2. 3DS Max to VRML and basic Geom issues?

3. Scaling Considerations for 3ds Max to Blaxxun?

4. 3DS Max demo ?

5. 3ds max -> vrml problem

6. Avatar with 3ds Max?

7. 3DS MAX Soothing and VRML

8. 3ds max transform reset

9. -Re: 3ds max transform reset

10. New blaxxun VRML Exporter for 3ds max 4

11. How can I convert .wrl to .3ds??