Recommandation please...
Author Message
 Recommandation please...

        Hi everyone...

        Would you recommand vrml world builder?

        I'm going to educational VRML application related to astronomy.

        What software is appropriate to construct Astronomy World?

Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Recommandation please...

Quote:

>    Hi everyone...

>    Would you recommand VRML world builder?

I'm using Windows 95 and  currently using V-realm Builder which, so
far, is the best I've seen for VRML2 .  Having said that the program
is still very buggy at the moment and is really more like a beta than
a full release (which I found after I bought it) - an update patch
should be in the works and  solve it's problems.

Potentialy this could evolve into a very good program for VRML 2

I've also tried exporting from 3D studio Max but found that although
its easier to build models in the worlds it produces are not very
streamlined.

That's what I've found so far.  No doubt a few tools will rise to be
the definitive tools for VRML 2, just as they did for HTML.

Stewart Dean - Interactive Designer
http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~webslave

Mon, 27 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Your Recommandation on a Help System

2. a recommandation on good PC-based Verilog

3. Calendar recommandation (where's ical?)

4. please, please, please, please, help

6. HELP !..PLEASE,PLEASe,PLEAse,PLEase,PLease,Please,please.....

7. Fortran book recommandation NEEDED. PLEASE HELP!!

8. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

9. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Please, please, please!!

11. Please, please, please. i need fortran

12. please,please please do help us