Opening VRML worlds at specific camera position...
Author Message
 Opening VRML worlds at specific camera position...

World builders,

I am wondering whether it is possible to open a vrml world at a specific
pre-defined viewpoint.  Similar to opening a HTML page at a given
bookmark using the # symbol.

Cheers,

Paul Thornton
Staffordshire University

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Opening VRML worlds at specific camera position...

Quote:

> World builders,

> I am wondering whether it is possible to open a VRML world at a specific
> pre-defined viewpoint.  Similar to opening a HTML page at a given
> bookmark using the # symbol.

Yup.  Exactly the same way.  Use "DEF" by the name of the
Viewpoint you want to start at.
--
Bob & Kelly Crispen

A polar bear is just a rectangular bear in a different coordinate system.

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ?: Jump to a specific viewpoint in another VRML world

2. Embedding metainformation in VRML, positioning objects in the real world

3. Opening a door in a VRML-world

4. how to open VRML world from string

5. Opening a window in a vrml world HELP

6. VRML 200x camera - how to obtain global position of the camera?

7. Cosmo World Camera Animation

8. World's smallest Digital Camera

9. World's smallest Digital Camera

10. Sample of moving camera around a world ?

11. ANN MeshMart's VRML Update Mar 31 and World of WOrlds

12. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)