need Vrml Models ( 3D Control Panel and neutral Avatar )
Author Message
 need Vrml Models ( 3D Control Panel and neutral Avatar )

Hello

Can anybody tell me, where I can found a big gallery of good vrml
Models ?
Unfortunately, Everything I found up to now wasn't what I need,
although there are really nice Models.

             e.g on
              http://www.*-*-*.com/

I just working on a little project which is written in VRML and JAVA,

The user Interface should be completely in Vrml and shows an avatar
and 3 Control Panels. So I must handle the user mouse Events with
vrml.

The Control Panels initiates some activitys ( both Java and Vrml
activitys )

My problem is, that i can't find a suitable Object that can represent
my Control Panel.
   It should have 3 different touch- or click Areas.
   It simply should be a good looking 3D Button in Vrml.

In addition I'm searching for a neutral, good detailed Avatar.

I would be glad, if anyone can help me

Greetings Marco

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:48:02 GMT

1. YOU control human Avatar on the Web : VRML, Java, H-Anim

2. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

3. 3D model in VRML

4. Advice for VRML/Java interface to 3D Brain model data

5. ANNOUNCE: ARENA Design Pro, 3D and VRML Modeling Tool

6. 3D Solid State Crystal VRML models

7. Need 3D modeling/rendering code for simple objects

8. a 3D model search engine, currently about 20,000 models indexed

9. I need a tool for extruding 2D images to 3D objects and export VRML

10. Oz Interactive Adds Voice To Its 3D Online Avatars - Netday

11. how to create an avatar from a real human (without 3D-scanner)