JS / VRML / HTML / camera binding
Author Message
 JS / VRML / HTML / camera binding

Hello,

 I really have a big problem - and I know this must be a well known
problem for a lot of people involved in vrml :

I want to bind a camera in a VRML - embeded or not - viewer , from a
HTML javascript . I got a solution for nestcape - using getNode() , but
this doesn't seems to work with IE ...

If anyone could help me, he - or she of course ! - would mak me the
happiest man on that side of the globe ( maybe for the other side too,
but I don't want to exagerate too much.

Thanks for ANY help .

Remy

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 JS / VRML / HTML / camera binding
Hello Remy,

Try implementing the desired actions in a public method of an applet
and calling that method from a JavaScript program on the HTML page (the
Applet can freely access VRML scene by means of EAI). Here's how this
can look like in HTML:

<applet name="kuku" code="Kuku.class" MAYSCRIPT>
</applet>
<form><input type=BUTTON onclick="kuku.doSomething()" value="I am
JavaScripted">
</input></form>

All the best,

Igor Mironov, Scripting Technician
ParallelGraphics

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. JS-EAI with *JS*-callback

2. js.exception 3279.js

3. help: js generated vrml

4. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.7: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

5. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.6: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

6. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.5: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

7. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.1: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

8. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 6.0: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

9. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.3: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

10. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.2: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

11. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.1: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files

12. ANNOUNCE: IndexMaker 5.0: an index.html maker from PDF,HTML,VRML and other files