VRML tankgame (or tnakgame as it is known)
Author Message
 VRML tankgame (or tnakgame as it is known)

hey ppls, some of you know me from previous posts, and i hope i have managed
to help some ppl learn a bit more about vrml :-) but i have something of my
own to post on here for once. a VRML game, yeah i bet many have been done
b4, but i hope you guys like this, its basically the classic 'goriallas' but
in 3d, with between 2-4 players (on the same comp only, no network play, no
AI), a heap of customizeable options etc. for full documentation please
email me for the word files. here it is
homepages.ihug.com.au/~blaikie/tnakgame.wrz
homepages.ihug.com.au/~blaikie/readme.txt
does need a reasonable system to run nicely, and you have to be patient when
waiting for the terrain generation to complete
any input and/or comments would be much appreciated
db

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML tankgame (or tnakgame as it is known)
On Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:52:18 +1000, "Blaikie"

Quote:

>hey ppls, some of you know me from previous posts, and i hope i have managed
>to help some ppl learn a bit more about VRML :-) but i have something of my
>own to post on here for once. a VRML game, yeah i bet many have been done
>b4, but i hope you guys like this, its basically the classic 'goriallas' but
>in 3d, with between 2-4 players (on the same comp only, no network play, no
>AI), a heap of customizeable options etc. for full documentation please
>email me for the word files. here it is
>homepages.ihug.com.au/~blaikie/tnakgame.wrz
>homepages.ihug.com.au/~blaikie/readme.txt
>does need a reasonable system to run nicely, and you have to be patient when
>waiting for the terrain generation to complete
>any input and/or comments would be much appreciated
>db

What site address?? Islands has the full game multi-user called
Polygon + Polygon11  I would still like to see yours please.

Jake

Wed, 11 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML tankgame (or tnakgame as it is known)
the address is
homepages.ihug.com.au/~blaikie/tnakgame.wrz
db

Quote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:52:18 +1000, "Blaikie"

> >hey ppls, some of you know me from previous posts, and i hope i have
managed
> >to help some ppl learn a bit more about VRML :-) but i have something of
my
> >own to post on here for once. a VRML game, yeah i bet many have been done
> >b4, but i hope you guys like this, its basically the classic 'goriallas'
but
> >in 3d, with between 2-4 players (on the same comp only, no network play,
no
> >AI), a heap of customizeable options etc. for full documentation please
> >email me for the word files. here it is
> >homepages.ihug.com.au/~blaikie/tnakgame.wrz
> >homepages.ihug.com.au/~blaikie/readme.txt
> >does need a reasonable system to run nicely, and you have to be patient
when
> >waiting for the terrain generation to complete
> >any input and/or comments would be much appreciated
> >db

> What site address?? Islands has the full game multi-user called
> Polygon + Polygon11  I would still like to see yours please.

> Jake

Thu, 12 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML tankgame (or tnakgame as it is known)
On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 12:42:37 +1000, "Blaikie"

Quote:

>homepages.ihug.com.au/~blaikie/tnakgame.wrz

Hi Blaikie, I keep getting internal error evrytime I try to access the
page???  Win 98 + Cortona + Ie5

Jake

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML tankgame (or tnakgame as it is known)
well i have only tested it in cosmo, i tried runnin under cortona once, got
some strange effects, might give it a go on my comp, but i will attach the
development version of the game to this post, just save it to disk and open
tnakgame.wrl
would be interested to c if it works under cortona (btw i am runnin 98 and
ie. 5.5, also run it under 5.0, both with cosmo only though)
db

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML tankgame (or tnakgame as it is known)
tested with cortona, get the same internal I/0 error. funny thing is i wrote
it in parallelgraphics VRMLpad, pity VRML browsers aren't mroe standard
db

Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML tankgame (or tnakgame as it is known)
On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:11:21 +1000, "Blaikie"

Quote:

>well i have only tested it in cosmo, i tried runnin under cortona once, got
>some strange effects, might give it a go on my comp, but i will attach the
>development version of the game to this post, just save it to disk and open
>tnakgame.wrl
>would be interested to c if it works under cortona (btw i am runnin 98 and
>ie. 5.5, also run it under 5.0, both with cosmo only though)
>db

Can you mail it to me please Blaikie?
Give Cortona a go and try Islands for multi-user it is brill!
They have a great tank game there that you can play across the web in
vrml

Jake

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anybody know why I am timing out

2. I know. I am full of it

3. Do you know good vrml viewer?

4. How do I know my EAI applets and VRML gallery work in other platforms

5. We need to know if hardware acceleration can help our VRML performance

6. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

7. from near VRML to REAL VRML : My first EAI / Java / VRML Humanoid Avatar

8. I know, I know

9. IE6 +VRML + javascript in VRML trouble (was: problem using javascript window.open in VRML)

10. VRML 2000 : Platform Independence Keeps VRML alive

11. Rapid flipping between 2 VRML-1 files with VRML-2

12. VRML 2.0 to VRML 1.0 Converter