Pod-Racer!
Author Message
 Pod-Racer!

Ok, more Spam..   sorry.   This is one of the few newsgroups where
creativity seems to be encouraged.

Anyway:  At my 7 and 4 yr old Son and Daughter's request, I have
recreated the "Pod racer" from StarWars episode one.

Located at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Enjoy.

Tue, 08 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Pod-Racer!
On Fri, 21 Apr 2000 21:15:51 -0400, The Big Kahuna

Hi Kahuna! If you use an Multi-User you can slot in this as an avatar
http://www.sol.co.uk/j/jreid/menacee.wrl
I use Islands the best and free! menacee works best in Building
blocks.  Your kids will love it

Jake

Quote:
>Anyway:  At my 7 and 4 yr old Son and Daughter's request, I have
>recreated the "Pod racer" from StarWars episode one.

>Located at:

>http://www.valleyfreeweb.com/valley3d

>Enjoy.

Wed, 09 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. POD Format as general Dokumentation mechanism (was Re: help with pod files needed.)

2. SIGMOD/PODS hotels (International Conference on Management of Data and SIGACT-SIGMOD-SIGART Symposium on Principles of Database Systems (PODS))

3. SIGMOD/PODS hotels (International Conference on Management of Data and SIGACT-SIGMOD-SIGART Symposium on Principles of Database Systems (PODS))

4. Dolphin Pod at Camp Smalltalk 4?

5. CFP: PODS 2003 Call for Papers

6. PODS 2003 Call for Papers

7. 1994 SIGMOD/PODS advance registration deadline

8. ACM SIGMOD/PODS Advance Program

9. CFP: ACM SIGMOD/PODS 94 Joint Conference (reminder)

10. POD

11. SIGMOD-PODS 93 Call for Papers

12. PODS and SIGMOD 91