texture not working on my CosmoPlayer2.1.1
Author Message
 texture not working on my CosmoPlayer2.1.1

I'm using CosmoPlayer v2.1.1.
Whenever I do a simple texture or I view vrml with texture.
The texture doesn't show up.. with the following error.

  Current Graphics Renderer
   Name: DirectX 5 Direct3D Renderer
* Unknown image format 'file:///C|/abc.jpg'

Even I changed to OpenGL rendering, the problem still persists.
Why / How come the player can't even recognize Jpeg??

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:20:06 GMT

1. Does Movie Texture work on Live3D?

2. Does not work with TPS but works with DBF

3. 5.2 Network application works with 95, does not work with 98

4. Does the Autosave works in Excel , if not how to make it work in my program

5. Work library not same as current working library

6. Multiple textures on one IndexFaceSet [multiple files, not a map]

7. Universal Media Textures: not 2^n * 2^n

8. REALdatabase not null and primary key not working

9. NOT Allow Inserts not working

10. Q: (IF WS-VAR NOT = SPACE) does not work in DBCS context

11. tcl/tk man pages use .HS, not .TH for title, so man -k does not work

12. tempfile problem CosmoPlayer2.1 & NSC4.5