CP shows "Unknown Image Format"
Author Message
 CP shows "Unknown Image Format"

Hi! All,
    Using Texture mapping in CosmoPlayer 2.1. Sometimes I'll get the error
message says "Unknown Image Format, http://hostname/myimage.gif" especially
when there are a lot of texture mapping. Sometimes it's ok. And it's seems
audio file has similar problem. I wonder this is another bug in CosmoPlayer
2.1. Does any one got any idea?

Fri, 26 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CP shows "Unknown Image Format"
It's a bug,and I don't even attempt texture maps at this time with the
Cosmoplayer.Nearly every world I have visited that utilized multiple texture
maps have come up with this error where some or none of the maps would be
rendered.
Don't get me wrong, I really love Cosmoplayer,I just don't understand why it
chokes on texture maps.

Fri, 26 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Image formats for "-data" option

2. Characters "?", "?", "ΓΌ" shown in wrong font

3. Help with an "unknown" APL2 symbol

4. Unknown Variable "%AppTemplateFamily"

5. ERROR "Corrupt Block/Unknown Block Freed"

6. ANYONE ELSE GETTING "UNKNOWN" NEWS POSTINGS

7. +define+unknown="'bx" chokes verilog

8. "Unknown Command: -quiet" in mingw

9. PTUI problem, "lifo::lifo": unknown namespace

10. Problems with "unknown" procedure

11. "unknown" command usage