VRML TANK MODEL
Author Message
 VRML TANK MODEL

Does anyone know of a good free vrml model tank (preferably challenger
2) which is of a reasonable size (max 200KB).?

Fri, 26 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML TANK MODEL

Quote:

> Does anyone know of a good free vrml model tank (preferably challenger
> 2) which is of a reasonable size (max 200KB).?

http://home.hiwaay.net/~crispen/vrmlworks/ -- click Models

I've seen several tanks out there in various places.  Don't
know what a Challenger 2 is, though -- please excuse my
ignorance.
--
Bob Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

"I'm ashamed to live in a country where white slavers and drug
smugglers go to jail, yet Forth programmers are allowed to walk
the streets as free men." -- Ken "The Snake" Stabler

Sat, 27 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VRML TANK MODEL

Quote:
> Does anyone know of a good free vrml model tank (preferably challenger
> 2) which is of a reasonable size (max 200KB).?

www.parallelgraphics.com - Here is the museum of war technik. I have
download one tank model from there. It is nice and size is 10KB.

Roman [MEPhI]. Only best for you!

Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Object models, Domain models, Application models, and MVC?

2. Object models, Domain models, Application models, and MVC?

3. Changing BG color on a tank digital display

4. tanks very much Rivera

5. Tank controller in VHDL-AMS

6. Fish Tank Correction

7. JWARS at OOPSLA or why did the tank drive up te river

8. Some questions, ranting and raving, and some VRML models to check out:

9. Kitchen VRML model

10. Free VRML models?

11. Protect/Encrypt/Code VRML models

12. Open VRML models and sources