VRML 2.0 models of military objects
Author Message
 VRML 2.0 models of military objects

Quote:

> I'm looking for 3D models of military objects
> (tanks,aircrafts,military camps,military vehicles etc.) saved in vrml
> 2.0 format (*.wrl)

> Can anyone help me out? :)

Try http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~crispen/vrmlworks/ -- click Models.

Note that with a good converter such as Crossroads3D or 3DWin
or any of a number of modelers, you can convert other common
formats like .dxf, .3ds, and .lwo to VRML.
--
Bob Crispen

What a day, what a day, for an auto-da-fe.

Sat, 06 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. cool NURBS modeling program that can export VRML 2.0 -- free beta --

2. VRML 2.0 boat sail models

3. Robot modeling in VRML 2.0

4. VRML 2.0 modeling

5. Object models, Domain models, Application models, and MVC?

6. Object models, Domain models, Application models, and MVC?

7. Conversion of Tessellated Models into VRML Objects

8. 25 Free VRML 2.0 objects

9. Military Uses of VRML

10. Data Modeling/Object Modeling (was Re: [OT] RE: help -- persuade my boss to adopt ruby)

11. Gif in VRML 2.0, Cosmoplayer 2.0

12. VRML 2.0 to VRML 1.0 Converter