linking C with VHDL, Model Tech, V-system/Windows
Author Message
 linking C with VHDL, Model Tech, V-system/Windows

I'm using Model Technologies V-system/Windows VHDL Simulator.  Is it
possible to link my own C-code in (I imagine via a DLL)?

The C code need not interact with the VHDL simulation in any
sophisticated manner. For example, it would suffice to simply pass
values to the C code from the simulator with no communication back to
the VHDL. I'm thinking of writing some customized displays/wave traces
for my simulations.

If anyone has done this or has a clue as to how I might go about doing
it, I'd appreciate any help I can get. You can respond to me directly,
if you like.

--
Dr. Damir A. Jamsek
ORA Corporation

FAX:(607)277-3206

Sun, 29 Jun 1997 00:49:40 GMT

1. Windows 3.1 VHDL Editor for Model Tech?

2. Model Tech VHDL

3. Model Tech and Vital VHDL netlists

4. C model in model tech.

5. VO vs DELPHI vs FOXPRO(Windows) vs DBASE(Windows)

6. 68K vs CFM68K vs Tk 8.0.3 vs AppearanceLib vs System 7

7. c model convert to verilog/VHDl model

8. PLI model vs. Verilog model

9. Model Tech and verilog gates

10. FPGA - Leonardo spectrom+Model tech - timing ???

11. Cosimulation in Model-V tech