Evaluation Activ-VHDL only for 30 days :(
Author Message
 Evaluation Activ-VHDL only for 30 days :(

Hello
I'm an electronics and telecomunications student. I'm interested in VHDL
and I've got an evaluation version of Activ-VHDL tools (from Aldec home
page). Unfortunately this version works only for 30 days. This period is
too small becouse I'm not very good in VHDL and I want to learn it with
Aldec tools.
So I'm looking for a good idea how to extend this period :)

Wed, 08 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Evaluation Activ-VHDL only for 30 days :(
Cypress SemiConductor has been bundling Aldec Active-VHDL beginning with
release 5.0 of their Warp2 suite of development tools. Cypress seems to
be pretty generous about giving away free copies of Warp to professional
engineers (I know several hundreds of copies of the newest release have
recently flooded my corporation's mail room). Alternately, you may
consider just buying a the Warp2 bundle from Cypress (in order to get
the Aldec Tools) .... for $99 you get the latest Warp2 release plus a
nice hard-cover book entitled VHDL for Programmable Logic by Kevin
Skahill. Here's a link to Warp2 site:

        http://www.cypress.com/design/store/warp2.html

Good Luck !

Quote:

> Hello
> I'm an electronics and telecomunications student. I'm interested in VHDL
> and I've got an evaluation version of Activ-VHDL tools (from Aldec home
> page). Unfortunately this version works only for 30 days. This period is
> too small becouse I'm not very good in VHDL and I want to learn it with
> Aldec tools.
> So I'm looking for a good idea how to extend this period :)

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Evaluation Activ-VHDL only for 30 days :(

Quote:

> Cypress SemiConductor has been bundling Aldec Active-VHDL beginning with
> release 5.0 of their Warp2 suite of development tools. Cypress seems to
> be pretty generous about giving away free copies of Warp to professional
> engineers (I know several hundreds of copies of the newest release have
> recently flooded my corporation's mail room).

And how can I copy this Warp2 ? (On www.cypress.com ..... I can only buy
this product)
Or how can I touch with SemiConductor to ask for free Warp?

                                        REGARDS

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Evaluation Activ-VHDL only for 30 days :(
Check out the excellent University Plan that Aldec has at www.aldec.com.  A
student version of Active VHDL is also being developed.  Regarding the
Cypress post:  the simulator Aldec supplies is timing only.  Warp does not
include behavi{*filter*}simulation.
Gary
Quote:

>Hello
>I'm an electronics and telecomunications student. I'm interested in VHDL
>and I've got an evaluation version of Activ-VHDL tools (from Aldec home
>page

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 30-day evaluation version of ASMPUT now available

2. List & Label 30 day evaluation templates released

3. 30 day trial support in ProtectedProductSessionManager

4. Help deleting files older than 30 days.

5. SecWin master password & 30 day trial setting

6. 30 day count down has begun!

7. More than 30 Days Past Due

8. How can i get a 30 Day Trial Version License for VeriLogger Pro v6.5 ?(null)

9. 30 day evalution copy

10. 30-day trial copies of Compaq Visual Fortran now available

11. list of directories older as 30 days