ArcTan function ?
Author Message
 ArcTan function ?

  Hi;

  I am currently in need of a public domain ArcTan function, does anyone
  have one, or know where I can go get it?

  Thanks for any info!

Neophytos Iacovou

Computer Science Department                         ...!rutgers!umn-cs!iacovou

Mon, 29 Jan 1996 01:32:04 GMT

1. arctan function

2. arctan in ruby

3. Cordic arctan, sqrt implementation

4. Fast ArcTan()

5. VC++ calling fortran function and fortran function calling a c++ function

6. Calling functions from functions from functions ...

7. converting C++ Function to Clarion 5 Function

8. Replace standard MESSAGE function in C4 with own message function

9. Clarion function prototypes for SPGP pgp wrapper functions

10. What might be equivalent clarion function for vb function IIF()

11. counter function : How works the Set attribute function

12. VI Logger functions dont appear on Labview Function Palettes