VHDL for MAC
Author Message
 VHDL for MAC

Does anyone know of a VHDL compiler and simulator for the Mac?

Thanks,

Sun, 02 Mar 1997 23:52:02 GMT
 VHDL for MAC

Quote:
>Does anyone know of a VHDL compiler and simulator for the Mac?

>Thanks,

Not yet,  But I am working on some in my spare time.  Anyone want to
help?  we can distribute the task and coordinate via e-mail.  I'd be
glad to lead/organize.  My tool will be an integrated simulation/synthesis
database with 'interactive' synthesis AS YOU TYPE.  (well almost, it
synthesizes after each process is completed)

Charles F. Shelor

SHELOR ENGINEERING              VHDL Training, Consulting, and models
3308 Hollow Creek Rd            (817) 467-9367

Rule 1:  Never sacrifice global efficiency during local optimization.
Rule 2:  Every interaction between two organizations is a
         marketing opportunity; make it a positive one!

Wed, 05 Mar 1997 09:45:59 GMT

1. REQ: VHDL for Mac (addr correction)

2. VHDL for MACs

3. VHDL for Mac

4. VHDL simulator for MAC OS

5. vhdl compiler for the mac ?

6. Mac port of Electric Editor, includes VHDL simulation

7. VHDL Compiler for Mac

8. Are there any Mac-based VHDL tools?

9. VHDL for PC/Mac

10. Dos/Mac version of VHDL