URGENT: NEED FOR A RELATIVELY CHEAP VHDL COMPILER FOR LINUX OR UNIX
Author Message
 URGENT: NEED FOR A RELATIVELY CHEAP VHDL COMPILER FOR LINUX OR UNIX

Hi,

I really need a relatively cheap VHDL compiler (< $1000) for Linux or
UNIX.
Any ideas?  I thought the Green Mountain compiler was an existing,
relatively cheap
compiler, but I can't find their homepage anymore.  Thank you very much
for all
your help!!!!!

James Stine

Thu, 05 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 URGENT: NEED FOR A RELATIVELY CHEAP VHDL COMPILER FOR LINUX OR UNIX

> Hi,

> I really need a relatively cheap VHDL compiler (< $1000) for Linux or
> UNIX.
> Any ideas?  I thought the Green Mountain compiler was an existing,
> relatively cheap
> compiler, but I can't find their homepage anymore.

The home page is at

        http://www.gmvhdl.com/

Quote:
> Thank you very much
> for all
> your help!!!!!

You may also check out the Vanilla VHDL system for Linux.

        http://www.freehdl.seul.org/vvhdlt_1.tgz

The Linux version is licensed free of charge (see README.linux
for further information). However, I did only run some tiny
tests with this system. Hence, I don't know whether it is usuable
for real designs. Further, please note that the Vanilla VHDL system
is not connected with the FreeHDL project.

For a list of other VHDL compilers for PC's check out the FAQ at

    http://www.vhdl.org/comp.lang.vhdl/

Bye,...
Edwin

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Good and (relatively) cheap Ada code browsing software?

2. Needed: Cheap Mac FORTRAN Compiler

3. (Relatively) new IBM COBOL compiler option

4. Urgent need of a FORTH compiler

5. Urgent need of a FORTH compiler (for SUN OS)

6. looking for a free vhdl compiler for HP-UX 9/UNIX

7. I'm searching for a VHDL-Compiler (PC- or Unix-based)

8. COBOL compiler for linux/unix

9. URGENT: need cobol compiler + tutorial FAST!!

10. Urgent need of cobol compiler

11. URGENT-help needed-URGENT