question about co-design using ada and vhdl?
Author Message
 question about co-design using ada and vhdl?

hi,

I am a student in York university and now I am doing some work about
co-design using ada and vhdl. does anyone know some aspects about them
especially in digital camera.

does anyone do the compare work before? or know where I can find more
information about the topics?

thanks in advance

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:40:16 GMT

1. question about co-design using ada and vhdl?

2. COURSES: High Level Design Using VHDL, Advanced Techniques Using VHDL, Portland, OR

3. COURSES: High Level Design Using VHDL, Advanced Techniques Using VHDL, Portland, OR

4. COURSES: High Level Design Using VHDL, Advanced Techniques Using VHDL, Portland, OR

5. COURSES: High Level Design Using VHDL, Advanced Techniques Using VHDL, Portland, OR

6. COURSES: High Level Design Using VHDL, Advanced Techniques Using VHDL, Portland, OR

7. Hw/Sw Co-design AND C to VHDL conversion

8. problems for design using mixed verilog and vhdl

9. COURSE: High Level Design Using VHDL, March 11-15, Beaverton OR

10. COURSE: High Level Design Using VHDL, March 11-15, Beaverton OR

11. COURSE: High Level Design Using VHDL, Feb, Beaverton OR

12. COURSE: High Level Design Using VHDL, Dec, Feb, Beaverton OR