Binary number -> Integer number
Author Message
 Binary number -> Integer number

    Input type is binary number.
    I must compare that input binary number and decimal(integer) number.

    How do I code this case?
    Help me, please!

Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Binary number -> Integer number
On Mon, 09 Aug 1999 23:23:54 +0000, Byung Yoon, Kang

Quote:
>     Input type is binary number.  I must compare that input binary
>     number and decimal(integer) number.

You haven't given us the neccessary information.  It is not the base
in which the numbers are expressed that is at issue, it is the type of
the data objects used to store the numbers.

If the types are the same, you can use the equality operator "=".

If the types are different, your best bet is to convert the type of
one value to the type of the other and use "=".  Exactly how best to
do this depends on the types involved, which you haven't shown us.

--

Cadence Design Systems | www.orcad.com   | spread fear, uncertainty and
P.O. Box 71767         | 919-479-1670[v] | doubt in the users' minds."

Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting an integer base 10 to a binary number

2. determining the next model number >= any arbitrary number

3. LOGO-L> Re: Question: Binary Numbers

4. Numbers Numbers Numbers

5. convert binary number to binary string

6. LOGO-L> Numbers-->English translator

7. Number>>readFromString: (problem??)

8. VSE 3.1.2 Number>>raisedTo: methods

9. Converting a number in a String character to an Integer

10. Integer and fractional part of the number

11. CARDINAL and INTEGER number in Mod-2

12. floating point number into integer -JavaScript