EDIF schematic to Netlist
Author Message
 EDIF schematic to Netlist

Hi,
I have a flattened EDIF file as a schematic.

1. How can I convert it to a flattened netlist without using the COSSAP
Block Diagram Editor?

2. What are the options available for converting a schematic to a
netlist?

3. Is there a tutorial I can read for more information on this?

Thanks!
Haritha

Fri, 15 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Free EDIF/Verilog netlist - Schematic Viewer

2. Looking for Free EDIF/Verilog netlist - Schematic Viewer

3. EDIF netlist file to BLIF netlist file..

4. EDIF Netlist Visualization for Synthesis Verification

5. Converting EDIF files or Viewdraw Schematics to VHDL

6. Need EDIF to Spice netlist translator...Help!

7. search for VHDL- or EDIF-netlists

8. Verilog netlist to ADS schematic conversion.

9. GateVision - Netlist to Schematic Generation Tools

10. Verilog netlists from Edge schematics

11. GateVision - Netlist to Schematic Generation Tools

12. How can i get the spice netlist from the synthesized netlist (vhdl netlist)