Waveform Viewer Wanted
Author Message
 Waveform Viewer Wanted

Hello Everyone -

Does anyone know of any public-domain waveform generator/viewer
software?  I am more interested in an X-Windows-type graphical
display rather than a textual display.  Something similar to the
Synopsys "waves" simulation tool, or Model Technology Inc.'s
waveform viewer would be good.  Since I don't need to display any
fancy enumerated types, it doesn't really matter what format
the data must be in.  If the software is embeddable, however,
(i.e. contains C-functions that are callable from a parent
program), it would be perfect.

Basically, I would hate to re-invent the wheel, if at all possible.

Any ideas?  I'd be glad to hear them.  Thanks.

Brad Fross
Supercomputing Research Center

Sun, 28 Jan 1996 11:27:33 GMT
 Waveform Viewer Wanted

Quote:
>Hello Everyone -

>Does anyone know of any public-domain waveform generator/viewer
>software?  I am more interested in an X-Windows-type graphical
>display rather than a textual display.  Something similar to the

this might help -

Announcing Free Software:

 Viewing Tool for Spice, CAzM, HILO, RNL, ESIM
                              Sigview 3.0

Sigview, a graphical tool written in C and running under X11,
allows the user to view data from the files produced by the
above-named simulators
The source and documentation are available
via anonymous ftp from:
machine: mcnc.mcnc.org
network address:  128.109.130.3
login: anonymous
passwd: guest
directory: pub/sigview

Mon, 29 Jan 1996 08:43:25 GMT

1. WGL waveform viewer

2. looking for freely available waveform viewer

3. Low Cost VCD File Waveform Viewer

4. VCD File Waveform Viewer for Linux

5. ModelSim waveform viewer question

6. display array in waveform viewer, SIGNALSCAN

7. Undertow waveform viewer

8. delays in waveform viewer

9. waveform viewer

10. free/shareware Waveform Viewers ?