C to VHDL translate
Author Message
 C to VHDL translate

Hi !
Does some one know where can I find a tool to translate C to VHDL or
Verilog ?
Thanks in advance.
/Djavad

Fri, 19 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 C to VHDL translate

??o?????...

Quote:
>Hi !
>Does some one know where can I find a tool to translate C to VHDL or
>Verilog ?
>Thanks in advance.
>/Djavad

Hello Djavad.

One of my friend just developed such a tool as his master work.
Here I append his address, Please contact him and good luck to you.

Bye

Name : Hwayong Kim
Addr   : EE dept. of Seoul National Univ. in Korea

http     : poppy.snu.ac.kr

Sun, 21 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

2. Translating Verilog to VHDL

3. C to VHDL translate

4. Translating VHDL into a Verilog model

5. How to translate this to VHDL?

6. How to translate this to VHDL?

7. Best way to translate Verilog to VHDL

8. Help on translating vhdl files

9. Time to translate to VHDL

10. Xemacs VHDL mode (vhdl.zip file, 83 Kbytes) - vhdl.zip (1/1)

11. Camp Smalltalk (CS 6) registration

12. APL as First Language for CS