Hw/Sw Co-design AND C to VHDL conversion
Author Message
 Hw/Sw Co-design AND C to VHDL conversion

I am a student at The University Of Sheffield, studying
Electronic Engineering in my final year.  As part of my 3rd
year project I am researching the development of hardware and
software co-development and design.  I wish to gather as much
information as possible about current tools or present and past
research relating to this topic.

The aim of my project is to develop a tool which will convert
functional hardware models written in C into synthesisable VHDL.
If anyone knows of any publications, web sites, e.t.c. that
might be of some use to me then I would be very grateful for any
suggestions.

Thank You
Chris Gent

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HW/SW co-design

2. HW/Sw co-design

3. Course on HW/SW Co-Design and Architectural Synthesis

4. Post.doc position in HW/SW Codesign

5. HW/SW Codesign, Cospecification

6. Advanced Symposium on HW/SW Co-Design & Co-Simulation for Platform-based SoC

7. Advanced Symposium on HW/SW Co-Design & Co-Simulation for Platform-based SoC

8. Conversion of VHDL Model to SW Simulation Nucleus

9. Design Patterns for HW design ?

10. question about co-design using ada and vhdl?

11. question about co-design using ada and vhdl?

12. Design Patterns for HW design ?