68020 Processor Core
Author Message
 68020 Processor Core

Can anyone help?

We are looking for a supplier of a process independent processor core
for embedding into an ASIC. We require compatibility with the 68020
instruction set. It should be capable of running with a 16 MHz clock.

Anybody come to mind?
--
Dave Addison

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 68020 Processor Core

Quote:

> Can anyone help?

> We are looking for a supplier of a process independent processor core
> for embedding into an ASIC. We require compatibility with the 68020
> instruction set. It should be capable of running with a 16 MHz clock.

> Anybody come to mind?

Motorola... (;^)  for the moment it's your only choice and they
certainly are not technology independent...

--

vautomation   20 Trafalgar Sq. #443  Synthesizable VHDL and Verilog
Cores

Wed, 19 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 68020 Assembler?

2. seek forth for 68020 VME board

3. Forth Inc 68020/80386 benchmark.

4. Modula-2 compiler for ISI 68020 supermicros...

5. Modula-2 for MIPS, MC 68020, VAX, Transputer

6. 68020 assembly.

7. 68020 Tutorial

8. 68020/i486 64 bit mul/div question

9. Truncating a Real on a 68020/30/40

10. ZMODEM protocol for motorola 68020/68030 written in C

11. models of Motorola 68020 and PIT 68230

12. Realtime OS for 68020