Need converter from BCD to floating point
Author Message
 Need converter from BCD to floating point

Hi, I'm a student and I'm looking for information for a work, that consist
in a converter from BCD fixed point to internal representation in flotaing
point. I've to do this in VHDL with FPGA Advantage.

I would like somebody could help me and give me information about that
conversion. (If anybody wanna give me the file for FPGA Advantage, much
better ;-)

Thanx
Watto

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 20:22:29 GMT

1. An alternative to floating point (was Re: Floating point non-exactness)

2. IBM 370 Floating point to IEEE floating point

3. VAX float to IEEE float converter

4. need floating point conversion method

5. Floating point NUMBER? needed

6. IIR Filter or 32 bit floating point needed for 80386

7. C++ user needs help with floating point, long double

8. I need a sample of float point (sin or cos)

9. I need a sample white float-point

10. Need floating point asm source code

11. Book on floating point asm needed

12. NEED HELP: ASM Floating Point Math Source Code