Need VSI specification for VHDL macros !!!
Author Message
 Need VSI specification for VHDL macros !!!

Hi there,

I am studying Electronic Engineering and right now my final project is in
progress. The project is about developing VHDL macros considering the
reusability. I got a summary of a specification about the Virtual Socket
Interface (VSI). This is the most interesting paper/information I have
seen so far for my project. The problem is: I don't know how to get the
complete specification. Who can help me? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks and bye,
              Joerg Eller

Sun, 01 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Need VSI specification for VHDL macros !!!

: Hi there,

: I am studying Electronic Engineering and right now my final project is in
: progress. The project is about developing VHDL macros considering the
: reusability. I got a summary of a specification about the Virtual Socket
: Interface (VSI). This is the most interesting paper/information I have
: seen so far for my project. The problem is: I don't know how to get the
: complete specification. Who can help me? Any help would be greatly
: appreciated.

: Thanks and bye,
:               Joerg Eller

The VSI specification is under development by the VSI Alliance members.
The full version will be released to the public this spring, I think,
so it is not yet available. Visit http://www.ip-net.org, you should
find a lot of interesting stuff.

Regards,
Tomi Alanen

--

Mon, 02 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. A macro involving two sub-macros - where the 2nd macro needs results from the first

2. Specification for Structural VHDL

3. automatic generation of VHDL code from user specification

4. EIA-567 VHDL Hardware Component Model Specification

5. VHDL and higher level specifications

6. IEEE VHDL Specification Group

7. formal verification of VHDL specifications

8. Natural for Adabas, PL/1: Language Specifications Needed

9. Need Intel ASM Syntax Specifications

10. Normal Form's specification needed

11. VSI Meeting

12. VSI Conference Oct. 3