An EXPRESS information model of VHDL semantics (available by ftp)
Author Message
 An EXPRESS information model of VHDL semantics (available by ftp)

Quote:

> This document contains the following copyright notice, which would
> seem to preclude this distribution method, since there is no way for
> us to get written permission by anonymous ftp ... Perhaps someone from
> the EDIF Technical Centre would like to clarify.

Hello Doug,

Thanks for pointing this out.
The reports are being distributed for review and comment (hence the
news announcement); we have been given the necessary permission to do
this.

Unfortunately it was not possible to have a special copyright notice
for this purpose (well perhaps in 5 years time after a pile of lawyers
have chewed over it, and then tried to understand what anonymous ftp
was!....).  I will put a message to this effect in the README file
which accompanies the reports.

If you or anyone else is still worried about the copyright situation
please contact me by e-mail and we will try to get you something in
writing.

Thanks,

Nigel
Nigel Whitaker, ECIP EDIF Technical Centre,
Dept. of Computer Science, Univ. of Manchester, Manchester, UK

Nigel Whitaker, ECIP EDIF Technical Centre,
Dept. of Computer Science, Univ. of Manchester, Manchester, UK

Sat, 20 Jan 1996 00:03:39 GMT

1. An EXPRESS information model of VHDL semantics (available by ftp)

2. VHDL models available via FTP

3. FTP Site for VHDL models in THE VHDL HANDBOOK, by David Coelho

4. Smalltalk EXPRESS Information Modeling Tool

5. VHDL EXPRESS model

6. VHDL ftp site ! source, and other information

7. VHDL Modelling Guidelines available on ftp

8. VHDL Status Report available through ftp

9. VHDL files available by ftp

10. Looking for freely available SDRAM VHDL model

11. Free SPARC VHDL model available

12. Looking for freely available SDRAM VHDL model