VHDL Module Wanted
Author Message
 VHDL Module Wanted

Gidday there,

    I need a VHDL interface for controlling an Intel 28F200 Boot-block
Flash device.  I've got something that is ugly, but works.  I want
something a bit nicer, but don't have too much time right now.

    If someone knows where I can purchase this (or similar), please let
me know.

Joshua Lamorie
Systems Designer
Xiphos Technologies Inc.

Tue, 21 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VHDL modules wanted/available for system reusability research.

2. Wanted : Trucking/Logisitics modules..

3. PCB design module(s) wanted

4. Multi-user ISAM module wanted

5. Multi-user ISAM module wanted

6. wanted: modules for Oberon-M 1.2

7. Multiple Module instantiations in Verilog, Like generate in VHDL

8. VHDL indentation module for Vim

9. Pad declaration in VHDL module, XILINX ISE4.2

10. ANN: Special Offer ONEoverT digital filter design and VHDL module

11. ANN: ONEoverT digital filter design...free VHDL module

12. VHDL module instatiation