Recursion and First Class Components
Author Message
 Recursion and First Class Components

We are finding one of the biggest hurdles to those new to the
Confluence logic design language is the use of recursion and
high order components for building flexible and scalable
logic structures.

So, we've added a section to the docs illustrating a few
practical design examples.  One example builds a generic
FIR filter with a variable number of taps and variable
precision in less than 20 lines of code.

The current docs are at:

If anyone has suggestions, or would like to see a particular
example in the tutorial, please drop me a line.

Launchbird Design Systems, Inc.         http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:55:26 GMT

2. LSP and constructors with first-class classes

3. First class classes

4. First Beta of free Booch Components Available...

5. Active-X Component Wizard: Generating classes

6. Seeking Large Classes of Software Components

7. Tail recursion and complete recursion?

8. Squeak newbie, writing first class

9. Squeak newbie, writing first class

10. Error Making my first class

11. Error Making my first class